The role and place of youth in shaping the global climate in Kazakhstan
25.10.2016 of the year from 10.30 – 18.00 hrs faculty of "Jurisprudence and international relations" South-Kazakhstan State University named M. Auezov organized a regional scientific-theoretical conference "the Role and place of youth in shaping the global climate in Kazakhstan".
With the participation of students and undergraduates of the faculty of the South Kazakhstan State University named M. Auezov, speakers training center named B. Momyshuly in Shymkent and South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Saparbayev on the sections:
1. "Civil law and civil process"
3. "Political science and international relations"
4. "Theory of state and law"
5. "Criminal law and criminology"
6. "Criminal process and criminalistics"
7. "Constitutional, customs and international law".
In connection with the closing of the conference were awarded with prizes and graduate students speakers on relevant and interesting topics.